Simple.Natural. Healing.: A Commonsense Approach to Total Health Transformation
(Morgan James Publishing, 2016)
Donna LaBar started teaching nutritional healing facts to friends and family over three decades ago. Everything snapped into focus the moment her daughter, age twelve, was diagnosed with advanced acute myeloid leukemia with two weeks to live. Instantly, all the research had tremendous purpose, and she put to the test what she had learned about recovering the body to wellness.
Her daughter’s recovery changed her life and the lives of everyone La Bar has helped since that time. She has now coached others with terminal diagnoses and disturbing illnesses for decades, and the stories of their recoveries are captured in the pages of SIMPLE. NATURAL. HEALING: Commonsense Approaches to Health Transformation.
- How to support conventional medicine and the body for quicker recoveries
- How to reverse cancer, diabetes, and other inflammatory illnesses following clear explanations
- Education on the body’s pH balance and the magic of an alkaline food-based diet explanation of enzymes, digestion, and healing the gut
- How to lose weight, gain control, and maintain a higher metabolism for life keys to reducing stress and getting sleep
- Information about wheat , plus the buzz about gluten and gliadin
- Cures with coconut, the healthy triglycerides with ultimate healing properties
- Helpful information through charts, recipes, and loads of natural and nutritional healing alternatives
- And so much more
Allow Donna La Bar to navigate the science and explain in easy steps how to leverage the body’s ability to heal and repair itself. The body strives to heal from incident, accident, and illness―it’s part of the design! Find the answers to total healing and recovery in SIMPLE.NATURAL.HEALING.
Life Reimagined: Women’s Stories of Hope, Resilience and Transformation
(Inspired Living Publishing, Nov. 2021)
Miracles happen when a woman reimagines her life through the lens of hope, possibility, and belief—no matter her current circumstances.
Life isn’t meant to be lived in black and white, devoid of love, radiant health, fulfilling relationships, success, and self-worth. Simply existing. Life is meant to be lived in technicolor, filled with unbridled passion, truth, and joy.
The pages of Life Reimagined are filled with stories of twenty women just like you who listened to the whispers of their hearts and souls to move beyond the weight of fear and self-doubt to create lives they envisioned.
Life Reimagined is a must-read for any woman who wishes to be inspired by women who chose to hope and dream—then mindfully creates the lives they wanted using their souls as guides and truth as a beacon.
The reflective journaling prompts that follow each story invite you to dive deeper into your story and to reimagine your life from a lens of possibility.
My story, Knowing Without Seeing, if featured in this sacred compilation.
The Energy of Healing
(Happy Publishing, 2015)
What if you could heal from any wound, no matter how deep? What if you could change, in the moment, and invite healing to be in your entire being? What if you could feel good, every day? The exceptional authors in The Energy of Healing teach healing with compassion & deep experience.
Join Ashley Stamatinos, Dr. Lisa Cooney, Minette the Energist, Tamara Younker, Dr. Kim D'Eramo, Katherine McIntosh, Heather P. Smith, Sylvia Puentes, Diane Hiller, Donna LaBar, Bernadette Kozlowski, Cate LaBarre, Janet Dunn, Megan Walrod, Stephanie Richardson, Pat Duran, Robyn James, Laura Hackel, Connie Viveros and editor Erica Glessing for a deep dip into the healing pool dedicated to changing your life forever!
Media & Speaking Appearances
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellowship Award for Service Above Self
- Top 25 Businesswomen of Northeastern Pennsylvania (2017)
Radio & Summits
- Inspired Conversations Radio Show
- Nikki Stone Radio Show (WILK-FM)
- Mind, Body & Spirit Radio Show
- Inspired Living Secrets™ Summit
- Live Your Divinity Summit
- The Happiness Summit
Previous Workshops & Presentations
- Keystone University
- New York Life® Insurance Women’s Group
- Proctor & Gamble Retiree Network
- Business & Professional Women’s Association
- Leadership Wyoming Conference
- Visiting Nurses Association
- United Neighborhoods Network
- Farmers of America Conference
- Power Chiropractic Health Center
- Rivertop Wellness Center
- Red Hat Society
- Natural Health Clinic Speaker Series
- Mid-Valley Library
- Osterhout Library
- Several PA Chamber of Commerce meetings